How to get involved as a parent?
Parents or guardians are still the most influential people in a child’s life. While you are at worship service, we encourage you to use that influence to help shape your child into a disciple of Jesus Christ. Our goal is to help you as parents develop your child. We are asking you to partner with us and serve, or work behind the scenes, 6 out of 52 Sunday’s which is equivalent to once every two months during the year . There are many different areas you could assist in such as:
- Life Application: Work with your child in completing lifework (home work assignments). We want to see your student practice the word.
- Event planning: Help plan activities for the Family Ministry
- Teaching: Help to instruct students.
- Classroom Assistant: Help with simple tasks.
- Making Phone Calls
- Praying for the Family Ministry
Email your child’s team leader for more information and find out how to get involved!